Helpful Phone Numbers:
St. Lawrence Health System COVID Clinic: 315-261-5869
Claxton-Hepburn Hotline number for pediatric and respiratory clinic: 315-713-6655
St. Lawrence Health System Urgent Care for Evenings and Weekends, ONLY: 315-261-5525
Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center ER for Evenings and Weekends, ONLY: 315-393-3600
please email Michelle Burke, [email protected]
, or call 3315-322-5746 ext. 35161 with any technology/software questions.
- Internet access: We understand that not every family has access to the internet. We are trying to help families gain access to the best of our abilities during this time. Here are some helpful links:
- The Emergency Broadband Benefit Program is offering free/reduced rate internet for families. Visit https://www.fcc.gov/broadbandbenefit to find out more information and apply.
- Spectrum is offering reduced-rate plans for qualifying customers. Here is the link with the application form. Please let us know if you need help sending the application and we can assist you.
- SLIC is waiving its installation fee for new customers. However, you will still have to pay the $49 per month service charge.
- Verizon is offering reduced-rate hotspots for their customers. You have to purchase an "Unlimited" data plan for this service.
- Each student in grades K-12 has access to a Chromebook. If you have the internet at home and are in need of a Chromebook, please email Michelle Burke, [email protected]wcsk12.org, or call 315.322.5756 ext. 35161 so we can get one to you if you have not already made arrangements.