STAFF AND FACULTY POLICIES
Staff and Faculty are defined as anyone that has been approved by the Board of Education and is currently employed by the Madrid Waddington School district, whether full or part time.
- Anyone using the Fitness Center must have an Initiation Workout with a Fitness Center Supervisor or Physical Education staff.
- Staff and faculty with CPR and AED certification:
- may supervise students grades 7 or higher during school hours.
- may supervise non-MWCS staff or faculty.
- Staff and faculty without CPR and AED certification:
- may not supervise any students or non-MWCS staff or faculty.
- may workout with other staff and faculty that do not have certification.
- No one, regardless of certification, may work out in the Fitness Center alone.
DURING and AFTER-SCHOOL HOURS
6AM to 5PM on days when school is in session.
- Staff and faculty are welcome to workout during the Fitness Center Lab 2:10 to 2:50.
- Staff and faculty may use the Fitness Center during school hours when there are no physical education classes are using the facility
- After school hours (3:00 – 5:00) are set aside for athletic teams. Coaches may allow faculty and staff to join them if there is room.
USE OF FACILITY DURING NON-SCHOOL HOURS
Non-school hours are when the school is not open to students or when there is no custodial staff on duty. This includes weekends and summer.
- Faculty and staff may use the Fitness Center during non-school hours following the stated General Rules.
- For awareness and general information, anyone intending to use the facility on a regular basis during these non-school hours is asked to sign up in the high school office.